Swan Inn Bed & Breakfast is a charming Queenslander home (circa 1900), with two private suites. The home is located in the quiet leafy inner city suburb of Windsor, verging on Herston and Bowen Hills and only 3km from the Brisbane City centre.
Just a short walk to….
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- RNA Showgrounds EKKA (1 kilometre)
- Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital (RBWH)
- Victoria Park Golf Complex
- The home of Rugby- Ballymore
- Downey Park Netball, Hockey & Softball fields
- Newmarket Soccer Club
- Twelfth Night Theatre
- Genesis Fitness Centre
- Table Tennis Centre
- Wilston Cafe Precinct
- Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane City – trains and buses nearby will take you to the city in 10 minutes with attractions such as Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba and the Entertainment and Cultural Centres of Southbank
- Entertainment Centre within easy reach of a short train ride
- Want to connect with Family – Swan Inn B&B is the place to stay
- Universities – QUT, UQ and Griffith are all within easy reach by public transport
- Our tarriff: $125 a single and $145 a double per night including continental breakfast
- Three night rate (3 nights) $110 single and $130 a double including continental breakfast per night
- Weekly rate (7 nights) $100 per night single and $110 a double self catering per night
- Want a longer stay – enquire about our special rates
- Laundry facilities available
The Verandah Suite
Queensize bedroom with luxury ensuite bathroom, private lounge/sitting room with french doors opening onto the verandah.
The verandah is an ideal place to enjoy breakfast or drinks in the afternoon and is warm and sunny in the winter and cool and breezy in the summer, whilst taking in the city views.
Catherine and Rob will go out of their way to help, assist and offer assistance. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a very functional kitchenette and beautiful bathroom.
I regard my privacy which l certainly got,,stayed in the verandah suite with new big TV which was installed while l was there.
Thanks Catherine & Rob