Swan Inn Bed & Breakfast is a charming Queenslander home (circa 1900), with two private suites. The home is located in the quiet leafy inner city suburb of Windsor, verging on Herston and Bowen Hills and only 3km from the Brisbane City centre.
Just a short walk to….
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- RNA Showgrounds EKKA (1 kilometre)
- Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital (RBWH)
- Victoria Park Golf Complex
- The home of Rugby- Ballymore
- Downey Park Netball, Hockey & Softball fields
- Newmarket Soccer Club
- Twelfth Night Theatre
- Genesis Fitness Centre
- Table Tennis Centre
- Wilston Cafe Precinct
- Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane City – trains and buses nearby will take you to the city in 10 minutes with attractions such as Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba and the Entertainment and Cultural Centres of Southbank
- Entertainment Centre within easy reach of a short train ride
- Want to connect with Family – Swan Inn B&B is the place to stay
- Universities – QUT, UQ and Griffith are all within easy reach by public transport
- Our tarriff: $140 a single and $160 a double per night including continental breakfast
- Weekly rate (7 nights) $115 per night self catering
- Want a longer stay – enquire about our special rates
- Laundry facilities available
I stay at Swan Inn every second week. I adore Catherine and Rob! They are such wonderful, friendly and kind hosts. The decor is just beautiful and it truly is my home away from home. I cannot recommend the Swan Inn more highly!
I forgot to mention my favorite little dog, Steffi! Always comes for a cuddle and a tail wag when I arrive
My sister-in-law and I stayed and found it to be excellent the hosts were outstanding and friendly. We were astounded by the stylish decor.Close to hospital and the city recommend it to anyone and then there was Stephi,welcomed the pet therapy such a fantastic place to stay so many pluses to staying with Catherine.
love to you all
Bronwyn, Rockhampton QLD
We had the pleasure of staying at 36 Swan Terrace whilst visiting RBWH Catherine was exceptional in greeting us and making us welcolm. we are visiting again due to continued visits to the RBWH and we always check if Catherine has available accomodation.
Being 5 of us, we were occupying the two suites and stayed for 2 nights.
We did have a wonderful time !
The suites are beautifully decorated and we felt at home at once.
Catherine was a lovely host and our children fell in love with her little dog.
We warmly recommend this fantastic place.
Thank you again Catherine for your time and caring.
Love from Belgium,
Guillaume, Valérie & the 3 girls
What an absolutely beautiful place to stay in Brisbane – quiet, private, decorated with love and very well appointed. Catherine and Rob were the perfect owners/ hosts when I stayed with them in March 2011, they were wonderfully understanding and caring during my time of need. Swan Inn B&B was such a peaceful place to come home to. And, then there was Steph their dog, so very perceptive and sooo cute, she was a bonus. Thank you so much – words don’t seem adequate.
Consistent 5 star reviews
The Verandah Suite
Queensize bedroom with luxury ensuite bathroom, private lounge/sitting room with french doors opening onto the verandah.
The verandah is an ideal place to enjoy breakfast or drinks in the afternoon and is warm and sunny in the winter and cool and breezy in the summer, whilst taking in the city views.
The Garden Suite
A four room suite with a newly renovated well appointed kitchen suitable for short or long term stays
French doors open from the bedroom to a garden setting where guests can enjoy a tropical continental breakfast. Private facilities for your exclusive use.